©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injecting question

slippery

May 5, 2011
How can you be sure that you are injecting deep enough? I have a high body fat percent and I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing:)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How can you be sure that you are injecting deep enough? I have a high body fat percent and I want to make sure that I am doing the right thing:)

Whats your bf? What are all your stats? What cycle you planning on doing? List your diet. Thanks

Just adding just use a standard needle of 1-1.5 inches and inject the glutes. 1 inch is fine for arms and delts.

ohpack

May 4, 2011

Where are you injecting?You should be able to feel the difference between soft fat tissue and meaty muscle though.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
If your bf is really high then you should not be using aas. You need a good diet and training program.

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
like above , if the pin isn't deep enough into the muscle because of your bf%, then you shouldn't be using gear.