©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introduction

mr mac

Jul 27, 2011
Mr. Mac (as I am called by many of my non US clients) is 5'9" 190lbs. (last time I checked) 315+ squat 405+ Deadlift 315 1rm flatbench. I dont know my bmi or fat % but I fluctuate depending on how I am eating. I am in my 30's and I am trying to be around 200lbs give or take SOLID. I have had 1 successful cycle which was 10weeks test only followed by nolva and clomid pct. My second which was about 8 months later was 10 weeks sust @ 500 per week 2 shots. I think that stuff from what I have read about it was probably fake (don't trust kuwait) I added the last 4 weeks 20mg mhn which seemed to do well but left me feeling off by the 2nd week. I was taking milk thistle and 10mg nolva a day to combat any sides that may try to appear(none did) followed by nolva and clomid pct which I waited a couple of weeks for the "sust" to wear off. I am getting ready to start another soon when it is all here. I can definately get alot of calories where I am but good wholesome food is not in large supply. Most of it is good and it is rationed so I have to supplement with weight gainer and canned goods that I order via internet. I am in a F'ed up country which is less than civilized. The gym I have to work with is very basic VERY BASIC. I know there are alot of pros here so if I could get any kind of advice or if you have any Q's for me I am open. I need to figure out my on cycle workouts using bare minimum. I cannot get into detail about my whereabouts but I can get more explicit about anything else regarding diet workout cycle etc. My next is going to be 10 Wks EQ + provimed followed by PCT. I have alot of MHN left so I may throw that in the first 4 weeks. BTW I have been lifting since 99'. Any suggestions?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
10 weeks of eq is not worth it imo. It should be used for at least 14 weeks imo.

mr mac

Jul 27, 2011
Well I suppose I could get some more,but I am also on a schedule because everything should be here by September something and I plan to go home (Philippines home not US) for Christmas. I do appreciate your advice and I will consider trying that around March or is that too soon to start another cycle? Doesn't really seem like it from what I have read. 12 weeks would fit in better for me. I want to be completely finished before travelling across international borders. Thanks for the tip though.