©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Taurine...

bobbie

Jun 8, 2011
Most of my friends say that you needed taurine while taking clen, and others (minority) say that they just eat some bananas and are fine. What do you guys think about taurine,you feel any differences if you use it ?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Most of my friends say that you needed taurine while taking clen, and others (minority) say that they just eat some bananas and are fine. What do you guys think about taurine,you feel any differences if you use it ?

The bananas are for potassium. Best things for muscle cramps are potassium, magnesium, taurine and water. Imo 2 bananas a day and some mag tabs with lots of water do the job. But I would defo rec taurine if your going on clen. Most won't need it whilst others will. Plus it is very inexpensive and carries other benefits for the bodybuilder.

spike74

May 11, 2011
Is a good idea, but I think that is not necessary is you aren't getting cramps.

deniss77

May 9, 2011
I eat about 3 banana's a day. only cramps I got where the feet and about once a day

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
I'm not sure why people need taurine while on clen, is there any reason besides the cramps? As for bananas, they are for the potassium , as clen depletes your body of it.