©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle Questions

ripme24

Aug 2, 2011
So I would I would like to get some infortmation from some women. I have been relying on one of my guy friends who has done many cycles, but who of course has no experience as a female. I am 31 years old and weigh around 120, don't know my body fat %, but I wouldn't think it it very high. I am 5'8 and eat a very clean diet. I follow the Paleo lifestyle, eating basically high protein, no sugar, getting carbs from veggies and fruit. I am very active with crossfit. Originally, he was getting me Var, but couldn't get it. So he got oral winny tabs, 10 mg. I do not want to have a any masculine side effects from this. He said to take 5 mg for 1 week, then 10 mg for 8-10 weeks. I took my first 5 mg yesterday and I felt pretty anxious and out of it. Is this normal or caused by something else? I was excited to do this when it was var and I had researched it and there are minimal side effects. Can someone tell me if it is worth the trouble wiith the oral winny.....
will I get any results, good results????????
what are the negative....(I have researched btw, I just want to hear from someone who has experienced this)
Thank you!!!!