©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your "favorite " steroids for a kept gain when you're off

morris

Jun 20, 2011
I'm wondering what steroids keeps the gain the most when you come off? Most of my friends say that deca and anavar will help you hold onto gains made in a cycle. Test seems to go away quick even with proper pct. But some of my buddies think that a lot of the loss of gains is mentally because your weaker which makes you less enthused in the gym. What are you think about this?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If you follow a proper PCT,,continue to train and diet,,use some helpful supplements its possible to keep the majority of you gains from almost any cycle. People often get lazy after a cycle and thats why they complain about not keeping gains.

niceman

May 6, 2011
You can keep your gains from most steroids equally well , provided you do a proper pct and eat and train correctly after the cycle is over ..

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Im confused... Are you asking what would be a good steroid to use when you come off cycle to aid in keeping gains??? That makes no sense.

army001

May 10, 2011
Some gain more water when doing test rather than var, some water gain is a positive. You will drop that water when you come off so some think they are losing muscle , which isn't true

morris

Jun 20, 2011
Some gain more water when doing test rather than var, some water gain is a positive. You will drop that water when you come off so some think they are losing muscle , which isn't true

I'm not disagreeing with you I've always thought along the same lines more water in the joints means more strength which means ultimately more muscle, but I'm confused why do some many people take a-dex or another anti-e's to combat water retention? Is it cause it causes higher blood pressure?

deniss77

May 9, 2011
I'm wondering what steroids keeps the gain the most when you come off? Most of my friends say that deca and anavar will help you hold onto gains made in a cycle. Test seems to go away quick even with proper pct. But some of my buddies think that a lot of the loss of gains is mentally because your weaker which makes you less enthused in the gym. What are you think about this?

is all about PCT!