©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New and saying whats up.

geartaker

Jul 22, 2011
Texas
New here and wanted to say what's up. Been out of the game for alittle over 3 years do to being incarcerated and am itching to get going.My old site is no longer around and I'm looking for a new place to call home. I'm pretty sure things have changed and my info is rusty or even out of date. So I would appreciate all the advice,input,and info you guys have. I will post a couple pics once I get them back and on this computer. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys.

geartaker

Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Thx Pride, here a link to some of my pics.

Attachments

• MeBlackieMammasandpuppys005.jpg
    MeBlackieMammasandpuppys005.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 34

geartaker

Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Thx K1 and Jello. Can anyone fill me in on where 99 went. I correspondeded many times before my " state vacation".

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome...99 went out of biz 2-3yrs ago.heard he was really good too.there was a scammer goin around tryin to cash in on his name and rep by changing the addy a bit.even had an ad on youtube.i'm sure alot fell for it.his site looked like 99's original one.

geartaker

Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Thanks rocco, gear was great and great prices!! Never had any issues on his side and when I got all but one thing on my order, I emailed him and he asked me if I got a letter. I hadn't and he asked me to wait two weeks and see if I get one or the other and email him back then. Two days later I got that letter. So emailed him a copy and he resent and had it in 4 weeks. Had a lot of correspondence with him and that was the only issue. The packaging was genus. The first one I thought I got messed over, 30 minutes and a email to guy on old forum all I could do was laugh. Wish I could find the fuck that screwed it up and show him why I went on my " vacation"!!! Now its lonely out here with no one to write to.

Last edited: