©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Balkan Pharms Danabol

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Balkan Pharms Dbol (50mg / 10mg)

Attachments

• danabol50.gif
    danabol50.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 204
  • danabol10.gif
    danabol10.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 195

Gallope

Banned
Nov 30, 2011
Hi all... I have just joined this thread.... I have found this topic really interesting.... That is why I want to know more abut it... I hope you would be having ample information about it.... So would you like to help me out in figuring out what is this topic actually??? I shall be grateful to you guys..!!! Thank you so much in advance!!!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Balkan Pharms Dbol (50mg / 10mg)

I'm going to be giving those a 6 week run right after the new year. Used them in the past and it's possibly the best DBOL ever produced. As good or better than the old original CIBA brand from back in the past.

michaelwlker

Mar 23, 2013
Danabol is one of the most effective mass building steroids which are specially created for athletes for performance enhancement. Generally users cam grow around 2 to 4 kg weight within a week. Using any steroid in right manner is effective but sometime it may cause so many side effects including high blood pressure, heart attack and so many other.