©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my second cycle need direction

nicmarine

Aug 6, 2011
hi fellas, I'm 31, 5'9 170lbs, good shape. My first cycle was less deca and winny. I'm training about 7 years but the last 5 years my training was regularly. I try to have a clean diet
I'm planning for my second cycle
I was thinking to have deca and anavar in the cycle and maybe sust. I'm passing on the test for now. all your suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks and cheers

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
hi fellas, I'm 31, 5'9 170lbs, good shape. My first cycle was less deca and winny. I'm training about 7 years but the last 5 years my training was regularly. I try to have a clean diet
I was thinking to have deca and anavar in the cycle and maybe sust. I'm passing on the test for now. all your suggestions will be very appreciated. Thanks and cheers

Why are you passing on the Test? BTW, if you are going to possibly be throwing Sust into your upcoming cycle, that is a Test blend. Test is usually the backbone of most all cycles.

mzack

May 23, 2010
As said above sust is test, do you know, right?:D
How much deca and winny did you run in your first cycle and how long ago was it?

nicmarine

Aug 6, 2011
200 of deca a week and 50 of winnie two times a week.
I was talking about test e or test p, but I know what your saying

freddie

May 2, 2011
You are making things much more complicated than they need to be. Just go with test cypionate or enthanate around 400mg wk/10-12 weeks.

crzpaul

May 9, 2011
Good point, but you should really do some more research before you try something. for me is like a life rule

nicmarine

Aug 6, 2011
the test seems to have one of the worst sides profile out of all of the compounds..how is it at 500 a week?

freddie

May 2, 2011
Depends on person, some person suffer no sides at all. If you are concerned with sides, use a lower dose at first, maybe 350mgs a week. 500mg's a week is not a high dose, but you don't even need that much, bro..go with the test

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You know SUST is a blend of testosterones right?

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
I doubt you'll see any sides at 500 of test. Once you use test I doubt that you will ever want to not use it again.Also you can go low on test and high on EQ. Good luck bro

ruler23

May 6, 2011
the test seems to have one of the worst sides profile out of all of the compounds..how is it at 500 a week?

Wtf bro, do a test only cycle. Also, Technically , your first "cycle" wasn't a cycle because that's what a first cycle should be. TEST ONLY. All steroids have side's , depends on person who using them , but if you're sooooo concerned with the sides, you should NOT be doing them. :rolleyes: