©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My first cycle ..

call911

Aug 6, 2011
I'm ready for my first cycle and I was thinking about test cyp. I need some help about how much to take. I'm 6'4 240lbs training about 2 years. Also some advices about some supplements ( what kinds , how much etc) during the cycle will be great. thanks a lot

wow101

Apr 26, 2011
I'm ready for my first cycle and I was thinking about test cyp. I need some help about how much to take. I'm 6'4 240lbs training about 2 years. Also some advices about some supplements ( what kinds , how much etc) during the cycle will be great. thanks a lot

I'd run week 1-12 500mgs test weekly
With Proper PCT
nolva 10mgs ED
liquidex 25mgs ED
And for supplements I'd go with glutamine, creatine, some multivitamin and maybe some antioxidants but I'd choose to follow a clean diet. Good luck bro:)

call911

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks wow , already I take protein, glutamine and multi-vit.
Should I take 2 shots a week at 250mgs or is one shot a week good enough?As for as 500mgs , what is that in ml?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

1-10 weeks TEST CYP or ENAN 500MG WK
Use a small dose AI daily or EOD (DEPENDING THE AI)

Use a proper PCT after your cycle is complete.

call911

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks guys, I'm thinking to get some nolvadex and liquidex. Also . I was thinking to shot 500mgs a week, but I assume that it is not recommended, and I should taking 2 shots a week ,right?

fairplay

May 5, 2011
Thanks guys, I'm thinking to get some nolvadex and liquidex. Also . I was thinking to shot 500mgs a week, but I assume that it is not recommended, and I should taking 2 shots a week ,right?

I do not think someone will suggest it..but being it's Cyp , you could get away with one shot weekly, but ideal is doing two shots will help keep levers stable