©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



safest oral cycle

tyra10

Registered User
Apr 28, 2011
32
0
0
Hello boys...I'm interested about a safe oral only cycle . So, can anyone enlighten me ? Also, some help with dosage will be great. I'm asking for my little brother. he's stats are 23,5'9,135lbs.Thanks
 
Hello boys...I'm interested about a safe oral only cycle . So, can anyone enlighten me ? Also, some help with dosage will be great. I'm asking for my little brother. he's stats are 23,5'9,135lbs.Thanks

At 5'9" 135lbs he is not ready for any sort of AAS. From those stats it's safe to say that he does not train. Serious diet and training will put size on naturally, AAS is only needed once plateaus are reached.
 
At 5'9" 135lbs he is not ready for any sort of AAS. From those stats it's safe to say that he does not train. Serious diet and training will put size on naturally, AAS is only needed once plateaus are reached.

Agreed. He's not even 10 stone, and needs to learn to train and eat properly and actually put on some muscle mass before he even considers steroids. Roids aren't the magic bullet he thinks they are and, without the basic training/nutrition knowledge he clearly doesn't possess because of his stats, they're not going to work. It sounds like he's actually too lazy to put in some proper work and just wants a shortcut. Roids aren't meant for people like that...
 
I start on Monday with 15mg Methandineone and 30mg Stanozolol ed in combination with Nitric Booster.
 
Hello boys...I'm interested about a safe oral only cycle . So, can anyone enlighten me ? Also, some help with dosage will be great. I'm asking for my little brother. he's stats are 23,5'9,135lbs.Thanks

The only all oral cycle I would suggest would be ANAVAR.
 
doing 3 months of an injectable like testosterone would be so much better than any oral for 6 weeks...plus less harmful on your body and easier to recover from , but if he is scared of injections.....
 
At 5'9" 135lbs he is not ready for any sort of AAS. From those stats it's safe to say that he does not train. Serious diet and training will put size on naturally, AAS is only needed once plateaus are reached.

Exactly
 
For mass you need food intake , add 1k calories (per day) on top of his current diet.Also, if I were to do an oral cycle, I would do Dbol. 20-25mg a day for someone with his size.