©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

safest oral cycle

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Hello boys...I'm interested about a safe oral only cycle . So, can anyone enlighten me ? Also, some help with dosage will be great. I'm asking for my little brother. he's stats are 23,5'9,135lbs.Thanks

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hello boys...I'm interested about a safe oral only cycle . So, can anyone enlighten me ? Also, some help with dosage will be great. I'm asking for my little brother. he's stats are 23,5'9,135lbs.Thanks

At 5'9" 135lbs he is not ready for any sort of AAS. From those stats it's safe to say that he does not train. Serious diet and training will put size on naturally, AAS is only needed once plateaus are reached.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
At 5'9" 135lbs he is not ready for any sort of AAS. From those stats it's safe to say that he does not train. Serious diet and training will put size on naturally, AAS is only needed once plateaus are reached.

Agreed. He's not even 10 stone, and needs to learn to train and eat properly and actually put on some muscle mass before he even considers steroids. Roids aren't the magic bullet he thinks they are and, without the basic training/nutrition knowledge he clearly doesn't possess because of his stats, they're not going to work. It sounds like he's actually too lazy to put in some proper work and just wants a shortcut. Roids aren't meant for people like that...

Roidhunter

Aug 11, 2011
I start on Monday with 15mg Methandineone and 30mg Stanozolol ed in combination with Nitric Booster.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

The only all oral cycle I would suggest would be ANAVAR.

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010
doing 3 months of an injectable like testosterone would be so much better than any oral for 6 weeks...plus less harmful on your body and easier to recover from , but if he is scared of injections.....

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009

Exactly

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
For mass you need food intake , add 1k calories (per day) on top of his current diet.Also, if I were to do an oral cycle, I would do Dbol. 20-25mg a day for someone with his size.

Apr 22, 2011
dbol and var make a great combo.

weeks 1-6: 30mg dbol ed, 30mg Var ed