©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anti-e's and Strength

YMracus

Jul 9, 2011
I have heard at the gym a discussion in contradictory about Anti-E's and strength. Most of the people from there said that the use of any anti-e's hinder some of your strength gains . What are your thoughts on this.. Is there any truth?

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think so, from my experience, I found that taking anti-e's alone have increased my strength gains, and when I stopped them I lost some strength

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There are many ways to look at it. The likes of nolva increases testosterone so that would increase strength. If you were natural and took nolva your strength would likely go up. Although you need estrogen for optimal strength. Therefore in a cycle if you were to take the likes of letrozole (or too much of another) this may result in loss of strength.

Each situation would be different. If your on a standard dose of test and your taking lots of adex etc you are likely to be negatively effected in regards to strength.

Although generally speaking they are 100% correct. People seem to be very concerned with what their e2 levels are. But they don't understand the correlation between estrogen and test. Your e2 levels may be very high but it's fine if your test levels are too.

The more of everything in yoursystem is likely to be best for your strength. I don't take any AI's during a cycle.

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
They won't kill your strength , but will hinder your gains while on cycle, depending on how much anti-e's you are taking

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have heard at the gym a discussion in contradictory about Anti-E's and strength. Most of the people from there said that the use of any anti-e's hinder some of your strength gains . What are your thoughts on this.. Is there any truth?

If your taking the right amount they shouldnt hinder your gains at all.
I've always felt I look better when I use AI's or other anti- E's.