©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



8 Weeks Cycle

Dobby

New member
Aug 16, 2011
7
0
0
New on board, so cheers to you all!
I don't really want to do a hard cycle, so I was thinking to do Test Enanthate at 8 weeks and 450mgs a week, cutting it into 225 mgs twice a week. So let me know if this sound good like a good thought. Thanks
 
New on board, so cheers to you all!
I don't really want to do a hard cycle, so I was thinking to do Test Enanthate at 8 weeks and 450mgs a week, cutting it into 225 mgs twice a week. So let me know if this sound good like a good thought. Thanks

Run 250mg once a week for 8 weeks if this is your first cycle but if you already have experience then go with 500mg/week. good luck:)
 
New on board, so cheers to you all!
I don't really want to do a hard cycle, so I was thinking to do Test Enanthate at 8 weeks and 450mgs a week, cutting it into 225 mgs twice a week. So let me know if this sound good like a good thought. Thanks


Stats, cycle history, etc?
 
If you're first timer, start with 250mgs as was said above
I'm sure that you will get excellent results
 
is not advised to run a long estered Testosterone like Enanthate for 8 weeks. I think is a waste. You should run it 12 weeks at 500mgs/week
 
I totally agree with Matt. You could not see weight gains until week 6-7 , so 12 weeks minimum for test e