©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help..

Alex.

Aug 24, 2011
I want to do a 8 weeks long bulking cycle with Sustanon and Dianabol.
week 1-8 250 mg sus/ week
week 1-6 dianabol
I will pyramid it up and down.
And now I'm wonder if I should take nolvadex or clomid for the post cycle? Which one is the best for keeping the gains? I need HCG as well? Thanks for any help !

Alex .

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
I want to do a 8 weeks long bulking cycle with Sustanon and Dianabol.
week 1-8 250 mg sus/ week
week 1-6 dianabol
I will pyramid it up and down.
And now I'm wonder if I should take nolvadex or clomid for the post cycle? Which one is the best for keeping the gains? I need HCG as well? Thanks for any help !

Alex .

what’s your cycle history and stats?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
not to knock your cycle but at only 250mg/wk at 8wks of sust you may not get too much out of this one.for me,this is my experience only,i don't get good results with sust unless it's eod for at least 12wks.if you're looking for a short ester to clear quicker then look at test prop or test ace,preferably the latter.test ace is pretty awesome but still has to be done at least 3-4x/wk.if it's a long ester,especially for bulking i'd go with test cyp.i use either cyp or enth but prefer cyp more for some reason altho they're pretty much the same.as for your pct a regular nolva/clomid regimine should be just right since you don't plan on running high doses of the test.if you were running say 5-750mg/wk i'd suggest using hcg at the 2nd week to the end then start your pct.some prefer to run it only during pct but since i blast and cruise all year long i run mine one month on one month off as not to get too desensitized to it...
your cycle is on the right track,very basic but just needs a bit of tweaking.good luck.keep us posted...

john696

Apr 28, 2011
This will be my second cycle. My first was deca and dianabol. which is the best post cycle for me and how much should I take ?

In my opinion your second cycle should just be test only, you would be better of doing test e for 12 weeks 500mg per week 2x250mg
or you could stick with sust but do the same 500mg per week for 12 weeks.

Alex.

Aug 24, 2011
As I said before I want to go for a 8 weeks sus and 6 weeks dianabol cycle. What do you think is the best post cycle for me? I have nolvadex if any symptom of gyno comes up. How much should I take?

Apr 22, 2011
Is not a good idea for your second cycle, but if you're going to do it, I would run the nolva from day 1 of cycle to end of pct and run clomid during pct.

Alex.

Aug 24, 2011
week 1-8 250 mg sus
week 1-6 dianabol ( wk 1-15mg/day, wk 2-20mg/day , wk 3-30mg/day and then wk 4-30mg/day, wk 5-20mg/day, wk 6-15mg/day
Do I need hcg? And Nolva seems to be better for post cycle , is that true?