©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low libido..

userufka

Aug 29, 2011
I'm on about 6th week of cycle 750mgs test e and 400mgs eq and my sex drive is low; I just don't feel as horny as I usually do when on test. I've never gone over 500mgs of test, so maybe a higher dose has something to do with it?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It could be a number of things. Most common is the conversion to estrogen. Are you using an AI or SERM during your cycle?

Not too mention the higher the dose of test the possibility of lower free test levels. I find I am my horniest on a low dose of test. But of course if one was to do 2g I am sure he would be silly horny.

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
I'm on about 6th week of cycle 750mgs test e and 400mgs eq and my sex drive is low; I just don't feel as horny as I usually do when on test. I've never gone over 500mgs of test, so maybe a higher dose has something to do with it?

Low libido happens with test if estrogen-levels gets to high!

DuBstep

Jun 29, 2011
Try proviron that stops the estrogen being produced,I've never experienced any problems regarding libido

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
Far as I know ,Nolva doesn't actually lower estrogen production it just blocks estrogen receptors.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Try proviron that stops the estrogen being produced,I've never experienced any problems regarding libido
that'll work alright.i even like to run a bit of clomid for a few weeks at a time at 50mg/ed.also Hcg one month on one month off seems to keep me goin pretty strong.have you tried a very low dose of adex yet,say .5mg/eod?that's worked for me in the past,especially when i run over a gram a week in the winter months.once i taper off and cruise for a while i only use a bit of nolvadex for flare ups which for me are extremely rare.that fact you've put on 14lbs is a good sign your gear's legit.imo anyway.

mr62

May 4, 2011
Increase the nolva and see what happens , Can't hurt. Doesnt matter if you use a SERM or AI , just as long as you blunt the affects of estrogen as all that matters. Also you can try Arimidex, will work better at it than nolvadex, but is your choice

userufka

Aug 29, 2011
Increase the nolva and see what happens , Can't hurt. Doesnt matter if you use a SERM or AI , just as long as you blunt the affects of estrogen as all that matters. Also you can try Arimidex, will work better at it than nolvadex, but is your choice

I will follow your advice, thanks I’ll increase to 20 mgs and see what happens . cheers