©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection question..

CRS

Aug 16, 2011
How often is recommended to inject in the same places? I think when you run a cycle full of injecting you would have to rotate all time, right?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I prefer to rotate between glutes, but it depends on the location of your injections, what your injecting, and how often: if you can give more info I'm sure the board can detail you in the right direction?

huge28

May 5, 2011
How often is recommended to inject in the same places? I think when you run a cycle full of injecting you would have to rotate all time, right?

definitely you should rotate your injection sites

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i try to hit each spot no more than once a week.on cycles where i go ed/eod i'll hit delts then pecs-tris then bis.i hardly have to use my glutes anymore unles i'm pinning more than 3cc's.actually in my bi's i've no problem pinning up to 5cc's at a time.pecs 2.5,delts 2-2.5,tri's 2cc's.wish i knew how to do the ventrogluteal area.heard that's the best spot but unless i see it in person being done i can't do it.afraid of hitting the wrong spot...

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
It would all depend on what your pinning, dont ya think??

Not more than once per week. I use glutes, quads, delts, bis, and tris.

DUDE... your an idiot. If your running prop and NPP ya think you would pin more than once a week?? How you could say "not more than once a week" without knowing WHAT HE'S PINNING makes me lol....

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
DUDE... your an idiot. If your running prop and NPP ya think you would pin more than once a week?? How you could say "not more than once a week" without knowing WHAT HE'S PINNING makes me lol....

I don't understand your reaction. I alternate every other week, that means I can do 8 shots per week. So, what's your problem? It was a general question

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I don't understand your reaction. I alternate every other week, that means I can do 8 shots per week. So, what's your problem? It was a general question

ok, I guess I could have toned it down:D

If your cycle requires EOD pins then he needs 4+ sites developed. Now that I have re read the original question, I realize it was more of a general question. My bad:cool:

amswer: once a week is the best protocol for any site regaurdless of what your pinning.

wow101

Apr 26, 2011
I go glutes, leg, and shoulder. And try and take a week off from each injection site

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
I think that , after a while even once a week will build up scar tissue. There are so many injection sites to use and i try to use them all before hitting the same one again.