©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy and first cycle!

Minke

Sep 2, 2011
I am thinking seriously to run my fist cycle, but before this I want to get some info and advices. Recently I purchased some Deca and Dbol. I would like some input about what kind of dosages I should try out? My dbol is in 5mg pills. Thanks

spike74

May 11, 2011
I am thinking seriously to run my fist cycle, but before this I want to get some info and advices. Recently I purchased some Deca and Dbol. I would like some input about what kind of dosages I should try out? My dbol is in 5mg pills. Thanks

Leave some stats. Your diet will be very important. Dbol is a better pumper and overall size. My advice for your first cycle is test 500mg with dbol 30-35 mg .

alan.lev

May 5, 2011
I would recommend :
25mgs / day dbol for up to 6 weeks.
300-400mgs deca /week for up to 8 weeks
I'd add test at 500mgs/week for up to 8 weeks.

You will need liver protectants and anti-e's on hand and clomid to restore your HPTA post cycle. Good luck bro

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
Is your first cycle.. no need to go stack crazy. Run the deca at 300/week and 25mg on the dbol ED.Or run just deca alone. With any of your choice you will get good results.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I would recommend :
25mgs / day dbol for up to 6 weeks.
300-400mgs deca /week for up to 8 weeks
I'd add test at 500mgs/week for up to 8 weeks.

You will need liver protectants and anti-e's on hand and clomid to restore your HPTA post cycle. Good luck bro

This is HORRIBLE advice.

1. without stats (age, ht, wh, bf%, lift history, diet, goals) dont give out any advice.

2. That cycle SUCKS. If you dont know why you need to read up before you toss up shit like this again. Ill sum it up for you

too many compounds
deca too short
test to short
deca test never end them at same time
pct?

Minke

Sep 2, 2011
Alright 6'2" 225 lbs. BF%= 15% I would like to be 215-220 ripped.
I just want to get stronger and look a little better.

slippery

May 5, 2011
Go with test enanthate or cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks for a fist cycle
Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case you start to get any gyno symptoms. Also have either clomid, Nolvadex or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery.

wifi75

May 10, 2011
Agree with the above, but if you have what you say , I would go with D-bol @25-30mgs./ED for 6 wks and deca @ 300mgs./wk for 8 wks.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Go with test enanthate or cypionate @ 400 mg/week for 8-10 weeks for a fist cycle
Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand in case you start to get any gyno symptoms. Also have either clomid, Nolvadex or a combination of both for post-cycle recovery.

This is a good start. Add HCG 500 iu's E5D week 3 through last pin. Look into Aromasin as an AI. You will need to have your diet 100% dialed in in order to achieve your goal. Post your diet

Agree with the above, but if you have what you say , I would go with D-bol @25-30mgs./ED for 6 wks and deca @ 300mgs./wk for 8 wks.

this is another horrible post. dbol and deca with no test? you will bloat like a beached whale and probably not be able to get any wood. TEST should be the base for any cycle.