©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Woolford

Sep 8, 2011
Uk. England
Hi I'm new to the site im28 male from uk.. I train 3night a week for just over and 1hour and 15min.

My mate uses deca and sus at present and he is quite a big lad I would prefer to be a decent size and shape combined. Iwill I bee ok starting on tren ace??

Paul

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to AnaSCI! Search around and do some reading...You will find and learn everything you need to know here!

mr mac

Jul 27, 2011
woolford

You picked a good spot. The information, education and advice you can get here are priceless. Here you can learn what to and not to do and the right ways to do it. I am NOT by any means a pro,vet,etc. I have learned so much by this reference point. Do your homework and be dedicated not only to your training and diet but also your education on this matter. As K1 has said search around the site and take the time to read and ask questions. Good luck on your goals.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi I'm new to the site im28 male from uk.. I train 3night a week for just over and 1hour and 15min.

My mate uses deca and sus at present and he is quite a big lad I would prefer to be a decent size and shape combined. Iwill I bee ok starting on tren ace??

Paul

Welcome brother. I would NOT suggest using TREN to anyone thats not an advanced athlete. Definitely not a good AAS for your first time.

JBlunt

Oct 17, 2011
Hello there ..
I am new to the community. And posting first time here.
Where are you guys from?