What I hear you saying
I want to do a 6 weeek test deca cycle
6 week test deca waste of time and money. And its a horrible cycle
I am looking to lose belly fat and spare tire and tit fat due to not having the energy or drive to workout after a long long long cycle
Actually its because your diet sucks and your lazy. If your diet, workout and rest were on point you wouldnt have belly fat and tit fat. See those treadmiils? go use them
Im 32 yrs old 6 ft 185lbs. Was 205lbs during my cycle
So you lost 30 lbs after your cycle? AGAIN diet rest workout. Did I mention DIET?
I am an ecto morph so muscle is hard to gain and keep but fat around my core isnt
No your a lazy prick who has no clue about diet and how that diet drives 80% of your results. Ecto morphs are not fat with man tits. The truth SUCKS but dude but stop leaning on crap that does not pertain and get your diet in order. Subway? nope. Burger King? dont think so...
its a constant battle
What? with the pop tarts? to have 4 or 6? Dude you want to get real results and not be that fat guy with bitch tits and the bloated moon face of a fat guy trying to use steroids to get results? Then clean up your diet, and stop whining about being an overweight out of shape sissy. And if your looking to pin synthetek with your cycle then you really are clueless and need a bigger bitch slap than I posted
Thank me later.
my .02