©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol question

tbar699

Nov 13, 2007
It would make a difference in holding size in shoulders if you add Syntherol into a test/deca cycle? I hope to gather as much info/advice for my next cycle I want to be prepared if i will lose that big full look of my shoulders.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
It would make a difference in holding size in shoulders if you add Syntherol into a test/deca cycle? I hope to gather as much info/advice for my next cycle I want to be prepared if i will lose that big full look of my shoulders.

A Syntherol course should always be run during a AAS cycle, so that once the 30 protocol is completed you are at an optimum anabolic state, which will help to maximize muscle growth. If you follow the proper protocol, you will achieve amazing results and the gains will be permanent.

Before running a Syntherol course there is much research needed. Make sure to fully read through these two threads:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-articles/8216-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

wow101

Apr 26, 2011
I heard that Syntherol is great to keep delts looking full.Just be careful and rotate sites alot. It's worth

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Just be sure that you do not mix gear and Syntherol in the same sites
as the Syntherol can interfere with the proper absorption of the gear.

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
I heard that Syntherol is great to keep delts looking full.Just be careful and rotate sites alot. It's worth

Yeah, you need to rotate injection sites to get the muscle to expand in an even natural look.

john696

Apr 28, 2011
If you will decide to use it , you have to do it properly, like when you do your cycle. This stuff is amazing

race00

Jan 13, 2010

Syntherol will make your fullness permanent.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Just be sure that you do not mix gear and Syntherol in the same sites
as the Syntherol can interfere with the proper absorption of the gear.

True, you do not want anymore inflammation to the area then will already to caused by the Syntherol.