©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq and liver

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
What kind of effects will 12 wks at 500mg of eq have on your liver ? I’m like a mother for my boyfriend...:rolleyes:

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
What kind of effects will 12 wks at 500mg of eq have on your liver ? I’m like a mother for my boyfriend...:rolleyes:

Is this in regards to your boyfriend taking EQ, yet you post it in the female forum?

If this is regarding your boyfriend, this amount and time frame should not yield any serious liver issues. EQ is one of the more safer AAS with much less side effects, making it possible to run it for extended periods of time.

Although when running any AAS, you should be using a liver protectant...For this I would suggest Synthetek Synthergine - The #1 liver protectant in the world!

kristie'89

Jun 11, 2011
Is this in regards to your boyfriend taking EQ, yet you post it in the female forum?

If this is regarding your boyfriend, this amount and time frame should not yield any serious liver issues. EQ is one of the more safer AAS with much less side effects, making it possible to run it for extended periods of time.

Although when running any AAS, you should be using a liver protectant...For this I would suggest Synthetek Synthergine - The #1 liver protectant in the world!

Ei, sorry for that ! Is for my boyfriend .

philll

May 10, 2011
EQ is not hard on the liver! I am not an expert , but I don't think it affects the liver at all.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Maybe Im the only one that feels this way but,, if youre boyfriend is too lazy to do his own research than maybe he shouldnt be using aas...

betterhalf

Oct 8, 2011
Honestly almost perfect though I'd go as high as 500 on the test and mast too whatchya got lined up for PCT?