©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust and Clen?

matmat422

Sep 21, 2011
I'm going to start my 5th week of sust and I still don't really feel the sust kick yet, I'm a little frustrated, is this normal? Also, I'm thinking if it took 5 weeks to kick in I don't wait 5 weeks after, even though we are supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after the last inj of sust? And the last question, Is it a bad idea to taking clen while on sust because I have about 10lb to cut. Is it also a bad idea to take it post cycle while on nolva? Thanks alot

gavin

May 6, 2011
Stick to 3 weeks post cycle. imo, clen won't help you lose BF if you're still eating enough to grow.

matmat422

Sep 21, 2011
Stick to 3 weeks post cycle. imo, clen won't help you lose BF if you're still eating enough to grow.

I'm confusing right now, so if I start PCT in 3 weeks that basically means I've been robben 2 weeks of sust? Also if clen won't help me lose weight, will help maintain bf and not gain fat?

huge28

May 5, 2011
I'm going to start my 5th week of sust and I still don't really feel the sust kick yet, I'm a little frustrated, is this normal? Also, I'm thinking if it took 5 weeks to kick in I don't wait 5 weeks after, even though we are supposed to start PCT 3 weeks after the last inj of sust? And the last question, Is it a bad idea to taking clen while on sust because I have about 10lb to cut. Is it also a bad idea to take it post cycle while on nolva? Thanks alot

Have you gained any weight? At 5wks you should be noticing something..

huge28

May 5, 2011
I'm confusing right now, so if I start PCT in 3 weeks that basically means I've been robben 2 weeks of sust? Also if clen won't help me lose weight, will help maintain bf and not gain fat?

He means start pct three weeks after your last sust injection:)

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
how much sust you running?i know at 750-1k sust/wk i feel it by the 2nd week due to the prop.that's why i like to add 50mg prop to my sust eod.if you're not dieting or doing cardio for wght loss the clen will do nothing for you as far as maintaining any type of mass or lose any bodyfat.

mr62

May 4, 2011

sust doesn't take 5 weeks to kick in, especially sust bc of the short esters in it. You're probably not training hard enough or eating enough.

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
If you sure the stuff is legit, then the only problem is either your training and/or diet. If those are on point, I think that you should definitely be seeing results by now.