©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

More questions for the vets

mr mac

Jul 27, 2011
First off thatnk you for your consideration if you are reading this.

1.) I need to know if I can trust the Chinese Hcg. I see these websites selling what is allegedly Hcg for diet purposes and I am just unsure about it so if anyone knows...Also, I checked around at the places where I would order my cycle from and no one seems to have hcg right now. What is up w/ that?

2) I need to get 10ml sterile SEALED vials. Can I trust any site that says they are sterile? Can I sterilize at home with that rubber thing in there?

3) Should I use a filter when transfering the hcg to a new vial to dilute it more since they seem to come in enormous amount per ml.(I got the math down on how to do that BTW) The filter is not to dilute the substance but to filter impurities right?

4) I will be doing a 10 wk cycle so could I wait until week 5-6 to start 500iu e5d or will I be too far gone (test cyp 400 a wk/boldenone 400 a wk/ proviron .25ed) just trying to guage how much to get once I figure out who to trust.

5) Aromasin or adex? Heard the good and bad on both and my most recent advice recommended aromasin due to it not having a rebound affect and easier on the lipids.

Sorry so many Q's, I just want to get this thing going already. Thanks for your help.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
First off thatnk you for your consideration if you are reading this.

1.) I need to know if I can trust the Chinese Hcg. I see these websites selling what is allegedly Hcg for diet purposes and I am just unsure about it so if anyone knows...Also, I checked around at the places where I would order my cycle from and no one seems to have hcg right now. What is up w/ that? There are a few boards sponsors here that carry HCG: IPGear, Alin, XROIDS, etc. All are approved board sponsors that have been around for years and can be trusted.

2) I need to get 10ml sterile SEALED vials. Can I trust any site that says they are sterile? Can I sterilize at home with that rubber thing in there? Again, go with board sponsors and you should have no problem with sterility.

Answers in red. For answers to the other questions, just run a search here and you will find everything you need to know.