©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Basic Info on Ethyl Oleate

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
By: whitey

Basic info on using ethyl oleate as a carrier for stort estered steroids like popionate or for higher than normal concentrations of steroids per ml
2%BA
20%BB
35%EO
the rest Oil

or

Testosterone propionate, 200mg/ml, 3%BA, 20%BB, the rest ethyl oleate, painless, for me, and most others.

The same formula can be used with trenbolone acetate, Masteron, or a 200mg combo of any of the above, all pain free.

from whitey
There's been a lot of confusion over ethyl oleate, and for good reason I think. There have been a wide mix of good and bad experiences with ethyl oleate based brews. I'm sure much of this has been said, but perhaps this can do some good in the way of setting expectations properly on what can be achieved with ethyl oleate.

Here's my theory on ethyl oleate and Testosterone propionate, in a nutshell:
It's not a silver bullet. People respond differently to prop than others. Some people are okay with it, some people not, some people really not.

ethyl oleate slows the release of Testosterone propionate into the system, and stabilizes the solution in the injection site. This helps prevent crashing, and reduces pain significantly by providing a smooth sustained release. But, bottom line, prop is still getting released in your system. Therefore, if you are super sensitive to prop, you'll still have some pain, although with a good formulation, it should be greatly reduced. If you're not very sensitive to Testosterone propionate, on the other hand, you may be able to run it painlessly, or even at very high concentrations, with the addition of ethyl oleate. This is why you have such a variance of results being reported right now.

I think most people would be able to tolerate a 50mg/ml viromone-type concentration pretty well. And if you're a sensitive type, I'd recommend starting there, or at 75mg. 100mg is a good place to start, from the standpoint that it is easier to add solvents to lower the concentration, than to go the other way. But, in a nutshell, ethyl oleate improves pain by let's say 50 or maybe even 75%, but if prop absolutely kills you, maybe it will only mame you with ethyl oleate. It's still very much an individual thing, dependent on the individual's response to a particular compound/ester, and the concentration at which that individual attempts to use that compound

Last edited: