©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice for my wife pls

vice69

Jun 28, 2011
Hi ladies, I need some advice and help from you for my wife. She wants to try anavar but she never used anything before. She is 5’5, 129lbs and 29years old. She trains 3 times a week and have a good diet. How I am not an expert I am worried about sides and wondering how this will help in terms of leaning out and building mass esp. in legs.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hi ladies, I need some advice and help from you for my wife. She wants to try anavar but she never used anything before. She is 5’5, 129lbs and 29years old. She trains 3 times a week and have a good diet. How I am not an expert I am worried about sides and wondering how this will help in terms of leaning out and building mass esp. in legs.

I am not a woman, so I will not give advise on the proper uses of steroids and females...I will leave that for the ladies.....

I will say that there is plenty of info and articles posted in this section regarding AAS and Females...Either you or her or both should read through some of the articles and study, so you will not need to take advise from those you do not know and will be able to make a more educated decision of what is best for her needs.....

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
I always feel more comfortable when the wife/girlfriend comes on and asks these questions for herself. Seems like since it's going into her body she should be asking and researching.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I agree, she should do her own research if she wants to experiment in the world of AAS. And if she can't read, then you should be doing as much research as possible to help her along.

That being said, Anavar is one of the safer forms of AAS. I would start her at 10mg/ed (split into multiple doses am/pm) and work her up to 25mg/ed (split into multiple doses am/pm). She should be able to run a 10wk course without seeing any unfavorable side effects.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I know what you're saying, but she has no time to do research..

If she doesnt have 5 min to do some research online, I find it hard to believe she has the time to eat and train the way she should if using aas.