©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Almost finished deciding cycle

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
With some help from pin I have now almost decided what to go for in my next cycle. My goals where to get more mass and get rid of some bodyfat in the process. First I was thinking test/deca/dbol and then do a dnp run, but now I got my eyes open for parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Read quite a bit about it and it seems like a great steroid and it does exactly what I want to achive. Get hard, massive and ripped. Im going to stack it with test cypionate and this is what I have set up so far:

400mg/wk Testosterone Cypionate wks 1-10
150mg/wk Parabolan wks 1- 7

I read that recommended dosages for parabolan was from 76mg/wk - 304mg/wk so I found 150mg/wk to be a startingpoint as I`ve never tried it before. it should be run no longer than 8wks so Im going for 7wks, one shot with 75mg each monday and thursdag along with 200mg cyp. Got nolva in case of gyno and clomid for pct. Havnt been sure what I wanted to stack for my next cycle, but I fell for parabolan and I want to try it out. Perhaps i`ll get more veins from it as well ;)

What do you guys think? Is something missing or should I go for it as it is now?

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
NorthQ said:
With some help from pin I have now almost decided what to go for in my next cycle. My goals where to get more mass and get rid of some bodyfat in the process. First I was thinking test/deca/dbol and then do a dnp run, but now I got my eyes open for parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Read quite a bit about it and it seems like a great steroid and it does exactly what I want to achive. Get hard, massive and ripped. Im going to stack it with test cypionate and this is what I have set up so far:

150mg/wk Parabolan wks 1- 7

I read that recommended dosages for parabolan was from 76mg/wk - 304mg/wk so I found 150mg/wk to be a startingpoint as I`ve never tried it before. it should be run no longer than 8wks so Im going for 7wks, one shot with 75mg each monday and thursdag along with 200mg cyp. Got nolva in case of gyno and clomid for pct. Havnt been sure what I wanted to stack for my next cycle, but I fell for parabolan and I want to try it out. Perhaps i`ll get more veins from it as well ;)

What do you guys think? Is something missing or should I go for it as it is now?

Well for what it is worth... here is my thoughts.

1. If you run parabolin at the begining, the cyp will not really kick in for 4 weeks.. whick means you will shut your self down pretty good... I would run it at the end. (I'm suprised you can find parabolin.. here in the states it is ALL fake.. Tren A is our option.. or even Tren enanthate (which is my favorite) work well.)

2. Since you thought about running dball... start your first 4 weeks out with it then by week 5 the cyp will be at a good level.

3. Running deca and parabolin together can get tricky... some people cannot handle it.. too many side effects. so I would run EQ (QV Bold 200) but you need to run it for at least 10 weeks... and it is a GREAT stack with parabolin.

4. hcg is optional, to keep the HPTA happy... :D

5. mid cycle you can run your DNP and during the last 2 weeks of pct.

6. novledx is good but you may want to run arimidex with it

What about:

wk 1-4 30mg Dianabol ED
wk 1-14 400mg Test Cyp WK
wk 1-13 250mg EQ WK
wk 8-9 & 18-19 200mg DNP ED
wk 8-16 500iu hcg E4D
wk 10-16 150mg Parabolan or Trenbolone Acetate

wk 17-19 PCT Clomid (day1 300mg/ day 2-11 100mg/ day 12-21 50mg
wk 1-20 50mg Proviron or 10mg Noveldex ED (I like Proviron)
wk 1-20 .25mg Arimidex ED

wk 8-16 500iu hcg E4D

Hope this helps Bro!

Last edited:

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Ben Lifton said:
What about:

wk 1-4 30mg Dianabol ED
wk 1-14 400mg Test Cyp WK
wk 1-13 250mg EQ WK
wk 8-9 & 18-19 200mg DNP ED
wk 8-16 500iu hcg E4D
wk 10-16 150mg Parabolan or Trenbolone Acetate

wk 17-19 PCT Clomid (day1 300mg/ day 2-11 100mg/ day 12-21 50mg
wk 1-20 50mg Proviron or 10mg Noveldex ED (I like Proviron)
wk 1-20 .25mg Arimidex ED

wk 8-16 500iu hcg E4D

Hope this helps Bro!
That was one huge stack! :)
I can get 100mg/ml parabolan, and I know its not fake. I`ll go with dbol for kickstart and get hold of some eq. liked the idea of running dnp in my pct, not sure if my heart would like it though. Have had some problems! Think i`ll see how things go when I start off the cycle and if Im not satisfied and ripped enough ill use it at the end.

thnx for the answer!

P

pincrusher

hey north, i havent updated my DNP cycle journal today yet but i ended up stopping it yesterday. it was just to much for me and i wasnt getting any sleep. i was sweating so bad at night i was completely soaking the bed to the point that every morning the wife had to remove the sheets and wash them and put new ones on. energy loss was pretty bad and i didnt want to take an eca stack to increase it.
it will be very hard to run a regular cycle with the dnp in the middle of it.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
pincrusher said:
hey north, i havent updated my DNP cycle journal today yet but i ended up stopping it yesterday. it was just to much for me and i wasnt getting any sleep. i was sweating so bad at night i was completely soaking the bed to the point that every morning the wife had to remove the sheets and wash them and put new ones on. energy loss was pretty bad and i didnt want to take an eca stack to increase it.
it will be very hard to run a regular cycle with the dnp in the middle of it.
Yeah, dont think you`ll be able to workout as usual even on juice when you run dnp. But I think it`ll be good along with clomid for pct. How much did you loose on your dnp cycle?

Think its something wrong with the board today, have seen 2 empty posts, and pin, your pm was empty too.

Last edited:

Ben Lifton

Nov 23, 2004
NYC of the SE
NorthQ said:
That was one huge stack! :)
I can get 100mg/ml parabolan, and I know its not fake. I`ll go with dbol for kickstart and get hold of some eq. liked the idea of running dnp in my pct, not sure if my heart would like it though. Have had some problems! Think i`ll see how things go when I start off the cycle and if Im not satisfied and ripped enough ill use it at the end.

thnx for the answer!

If the parabolan is real.. by all means use it! I think you will be very happy with the results of this cycle. I ran nearly the same last year and it was one of the best. It gave me the results your trying to get. How would DNP hurt your heart? I could see clen or ECA but...this may help. Oh YA... running that 2wks of DNP in the middle of your cycle, you have to scale your workouts back IMO... but it kinda gives your body a break from the stress of training also. Here was my DNP cycle log from last year..... maybe this would help. Just follow the link:

http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296

Good Luck and keep us posted on what your cycling plans end up being.

Ben-

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Im back from a minor break. Lost 15lbs so now Im a bit thinner and lost some muscle. (added a updated picture)

Decided and bought my next cycle, this is what I ended up with:

30mg/ed Dianabol wks 1-4
20mg/ed Nolvadex wks 1-4
150mg/wk Parabolan wks 3-10
Clomid and nolva wks 12-15

The reason I though about running nolva the four first weeks was to try to keep the waterweight from the dbol down. Doubt I need to run it for the whole cycle. Might stay on cyp for 15wks, and if so, Im gonna take parabolan wks 8-15 instead.

Attachments

• 9feb.jpg
    9feb.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I wouldn't take nolvadex during a cycle unless you need it because symptoms start to arise. Nolvadex reduces the estrogen levels therefore reducing your gains. You need the estrogen for many anabolic reasons, why take something that will hinder the growth process on steroids. Also the water weight that you retain is good for your joints and your muscles. Your gonna lose most of the water at the end anyway.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
oracle said:
I wouldn't take nolvadex during a cycle unless you need it because symptoms start to arise. Nolvadex reduces the estrogen levels therefore reducing your gains. You need the estrogen for many anabolic reasons, why take something that will hinder the growth process on steroids.
Hmm, my thoughs where to stop the bloat. Arimidex instead?

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
Hmm, my thoughs where to stop the bloat. Arimidex instead?
arimidex will stop the bloat also but since it is an estrogen antagonist, it will reduce or eliminate estrogen. i personally would not worry to much about a lower estrogen level reducing your gains cause there just is no defined study that will determine how much of a difference it will make. nolvadex is an estrogen inhibitor not an antagonist so it still allows the estrogen to build up in your body, it just doesnt allow it to attach to the receptors. nolva would be a good choice also for reducing bloat but is better if taken with proviron. adex will work by itself and you would have no chance of gyno if taking the right dosage. either way you will accomplish your goal.

i like the cycle ben lifton layed out for ya. its big & long but is well laid out for maximum effect.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
pincrusher said:
i like the cycle ben lifton layed out for ya. its big & long but is well laid out for maximum effect.

I like it too, the only problem is money! Im unemployed at the moment with no income. Still some time before Im ready for a new cycle, perhaps I manage to get some money to extend the cycle a bit and run eq as well. dont think so though :(