©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best time to workout

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
what is the best time to workout after injecting sust n deca combo? and did a pin today and tested to see if I hit a vein and I was good but wen I moved the pin a bit it started to hurt so I pulled back again n blood was in the shot so I took it out injected again n was good . Im still up n standing so u think I wasted some gear?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
what is the best time to workout after injecting sust n deca combo? and did a pin today and tested to see if I hit a vein and I was good but wen I moved the pin a bit it started to hurt so I pulled back again n blood was in the shot so I took it out injected again n was good . Im still up n standing so u think I wasted some gear?

You can workout whenever you like,,it doesnt matter.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Sounds like it's your first cycle. I dont think that cycle should be for beginners. A simple slow estered test only cycle would do just fine.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Sounds like it's your first cycle. I dont think that cycle should be for beginners. A simple slow estered test only cycle would do just fine.

I agree. You are just asking for side effects that you are not ready to handle and judging by your latest posts, you are starting to see them already after only 3wks.

Switch to a single estered Test (Test Enan, Test Cyp), drop everything else. Do some research and get yourself on the right track.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
Tried

I tried test e but it gives me the test flu bad . Would cyp or prop give me the same shit . Don't want to go threw that flu . I felt I was gonna die