©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

blood work?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Where do you go to get blood work done? Check testosterone levels, liver function, things like that. I don't want to go to my PCP and ask him if my steriods are kicking in, or am I ready for my next cycle?

P

pincrusher

recess said:
Where do you go to get blood work done? Check testosterone levels, liver function, things like that. I don't want to go to my PCP and ask him if my steriods are kicking in, or am I ready for my next cycle?
www.directlabs.com is one of the best sites i have seen and used. no way i would ever tell my doctor about my steroid use cause its something he would be totally against so i use direct labs to do self checks.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
pincrusher said:
www.directlabs.com is one of the best sites i have seen and used. no way i would ever tell my doctor about my steroid use cause its something he would be totally against so i use direct labs to do self checks.

Thanks. Visited the site. Much less than I was expecting. On the test screen. Do you suggest free or total. Also, do you feel anything else is needed?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Just a question....do you HAVE to get these tests, or is the PCT ok....I ask this because i have to go carefull on the money...if you guys know what i mean :(...I know they say "if you want to drive a PORCHE, you must be prepared to pay the petrol"...lol

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Robin Hood said:
do you HAVE to get these tests, or is the PCT ok....

You might have answered this yourself - "or is the PCT ok?" I will answer this for myself. I had testicular cancer a few years back. I only have one of my boys left ( he is actually the left one, had to say bye-bye to the right one ). To me this is a serious adventure, I don't mind spending a little money to make sure my body is functioning correctly. Serious problems occur usually from very small ones that are often not seen until it is too late. HRT for the rest of your life could spell financial disaster. I have insurance on my car - this will actually be cheaper.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
so what you are actually saying is, if you do your PCT, things SHOULD HOPEFULLY be ok?.....sorry if i sound stupid.....just want to get all the facts right..:)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
so what you are actually saying is, if you do your PCT, things SHOULD HOPEFULLY be ok?.....sorry if i sound stupid.....just want to get all the facts right..:)

Correct as long as you do the right dosage for the right time you'll be fine

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
PHEW!!!!....now THAT's a f'n relief....had me worried there for a sec...lol

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
oracle said:

Like I said - I need the work for me. Since I only have one of the fellas, I want to make sure he is ok. But, I don't see anything wrong with anybody getting the boys checked out.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
just as a matter of interrest.....If i have deca once a week, lets say, for quite a long time, will it help with gains???...i ask this because of my shoulder injury that just not want to come right....i know it has to do with muscles thats maby twitched or something, cause i went to the doc and he recond it could be a pinched nerve or something....I want to use the deca to heal the muscle as well as lube the joints.....remember i'm 44, so the 'ol bones aint what it used to be :)

Gettinhuge_pump

I know I am a newbie to this board and all, but I noticed a few years back that when I didn't cycle off of deca, my joints and muscles would be to "painless" and I was hurting myself instead of helping. I don't know all your facts and stuff, but that was my experience with it. I now just cycle it with other stuff and make sure and take ample time off. Hope it helps bro!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi bud.....so you recon i could maby give it a "shot" and try some deca to ease the pain a bit??

Gettinhuge_pump

I think it would work, but if it was me, I wouldn't try and overdo the weight, you know what I mean? I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem I did, I just found myself pulling muscles and having aching joints because while I was working out I was hurting myself and was oblivious to the pain.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
I would think based on your age and previous medical history you could simply ask for a yearly physical exam and most of these tests would be paid for by your insurance. I tell my doctor that I've had low test levels in the past and between that and being 47 he does a testosterone profile for me anyway.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok...a friend is comming over today with 1Amp of Deca.....i'm going to take a shot and see what happens....Thing is, i really enjoy my workout, but to have continuous pain as you workout, ain't a pleasure anymore...if you know what i mean :(

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Just a question....do you HAVE to get these tests, or is the PCT ok....I ask this because i have to go carefull on the money...if you guys know what i mean :(...I know they say "if you want to drive a PORCHE, you must be prepared to pay the petrol"...lol
in my humble opinion, everyone should get bloodwork done before they try their first cycle and at least once per year after that. i would recommend getting a test done after your first cycle & pct therapy so you will know for sure that the pct worked the way it should.
an example of the importance of getting bloodwork done on a regular basis is that this last year i found out i had no sperm count. my balls were normal size and everything seemed to work properly but my pituitary gland was not secreting fsh & lh at the proper levels. this was caused by my gear usage and the only reason why i found out was because the wife and i have been trying for some time to have a child and she wasnt geting pregnant. after we both got checked out i found out the problem. i have always done pct therapy the way i was supposed to but apparently it wasnt enough to bring my pituitary gland back to normal.

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Thx PC....i think at my age 44, i don't have that worry anymore :)
im not far behind at age 39, but the important thing im trying to stress here is that you really should get bloodwork done at least after your first cycle and yearly after that to make sure everything is operating normally. how would you know for sure that your pct therapy brought everything back to normal without getting bloodwork done.
at your age robin hood it will be much easier to get your regular doctor to do tests for natural test levels. just tell him you have been experiencing a lack of energy and having trouble getting an erection and he should do some tests for natural and free test levels. hell you might even be able to get him to prescribe some testosterone to ya. :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
just tell him you have been experiencing a lack of energy and having trouble getting an erection and he should do some tests for natural and free test levels.hell you might even be able to get him to prescribe some testosterone to ya. :)
lollololol....shit PC, i think you are a GENIUS!!.....i'm going to try that one....maby i CAN score on the deal..;)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
How much does this blood-tests cost approximatly??....I can get it done by my doc, but i havn't asked him how much yet...