©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shit to be off the juice :(

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Don't you guys just HATE it to be off the juice??....Shit, i'm struggling my ARSE off just to lift what i used to....lol...Can't wait for next month.....just have to get the monies together..lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm dreading the day when my cycle ends. 8 more weeks to go from today

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Know what i have just figured out??...You don't get addictive to juice...you get addictive to the gains you see in the mirror when ON juice..lolol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i get in a mode that if i'm not on i can't do anything anymore. Everything just feels heavier

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
HELL I can't wain to get on my first cycle. My gear should be here in the morning !!!! YEEHAW !!!!!!! Going to start first thing Sunday night With a shot in the ass and then the dbol monday morning !!!!

Anyone have a recomendation on what type of syringes to use ?? Tes Enan 250 two times weekly for 10 weeks !

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
You know, those guys that says you lose everything after a cycle that you gained, REALLY don't know shit what theyr'e talking about....I take myself for instance...i would roughly say that you lose +- 20% to 30% of what you have gained.....what do you's think??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I didn't lose too much off my last cycle. But what i did lose was alot of bloating from the water retention. I lost a little in strength but not much to cry about. The weights i was used to throwing up was a little heavier.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
ronnier38930 said:
Have you ever tried to buy syringes at a pharmacy? When you ask gor them do they give you any looks or ask what they are for ??

Some pharmacies will ask you for a prescription. In some cities it's illegal to buy pins so you have to be careful from where you purchase it. In oklahoma it was illegal to buy pins in oklahoma city but it was ok to do it in the next city and i found a walgreens in that city that didn't ask for a prescription. Someone had posted a link to where you can buy real good pins for real cheap.