©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

15 pounds 15 days.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I am running my first cycle of d-bol 30mg per day, test e 500mg per week, and deca 400mg per week. I have made incredible gains so far. What can I expect when the test and deca start really kicking in?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
No one can really say. it really depends on you, your diet, and training. The gear is just there to help you without those 3 things it means nothing.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
No one can really say. it really depends on you, your diet, and training. The gear is just there to help you without those 3 things it means nothing.
This is true. No one can predict what you will gain, but if you are consitant with working out and consuming enough calories and protein, you won't be disappointed. If you're the type that thinks a pop tart or a bowl of Sugar Pops is breakfast, a PB and J is lunch and Hamburger Helper and going back for seconds is a good diet, then don't expect much.

PS. That was my diet when I was 18.

W

wolfyEVH

i agree with all......its all up to you and what/how you eat. food is more important than the gear.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
being a "bodybuilder"(training part) when you love it, is easy, just too easy.
But when you think about the diet(how much a strict diet is hard) *** its as much important as the training***,
its another story ...
eating good is hard but its not fruitless.

gear only come second. its only "luxe"

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
yeah...ask me....I even got a dietitian trainer thats going to help me out with some "herbal" shit...Donno if i must try it though, because as for the couple of months that's gone buy, i'm slowly getting tired of all this "fancy" way of eating......but i recon that's all part of the "trophey" :)

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay, just wanted to see what you guys thought. I do have a very high protein and high carb diet going. I will keep you guys posted.

P

pincrusher

fuzion said:
Okay, just wanted to see what you guys thought. I do have a very high protein and high carb diet going. I will keep you guys posted.
are you taking any anti-estrogen products right now like arimidex or nolva? seems to me like a bunch of the rapid weight gain you have seen at the beginning of your cycle is water retention which is something dbol is known to cause.
a sudden rapid increase in food intake when you start a new cycle will pack on some lbs also but probably not as much as you have seen and the other products you are taking havent kicked in yet.

W

wolfyEVH

remember water is EXTREMELY important with a cycle like you have proposed. I'd be drinking 1 and a half gallons a day. Thats where a lot of your weight will be coming from at the beginning.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I drink A LOT of water each day. I do not know the exact amount, but it is a lot. I do have some nolva on hand. I will start taking it if I start getting some sore nipps. Thanks for the input guys.