©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you need to Pyramid

downe88

Jan 15, 2005
I am about to take my first course of Stanazol.

As it is my first course, i am only going to do one 20ml vial over 6 weeks. I was told by the guy i am getiing it off that if i did two vials over 12 weeks, i would pyramid up then pyramid down. As i am only doing 1 vial, he suggested i start big and pyramid down.

His suggestion was;
week 1: 5 x 1ml injections
week 2: 5 x 1ml injections
week 3: 4 x 1ml injections
week 4: 3 x 1ml injections
week 5: 2 x 1ml injections
week 6: 1 x 1ml injection.

Question 1:
Is this going to work or should i take the same amount each week?

Question 2:
Is there any benefit of spliting the week 4-6 injections into 0.5ml so i am injecting on more days and getting a better spread?

Question 3:
I was advised off this web site to take Test with Stanazol for better results. Can you please advise how much of this i need per week, per injection, and if i take it every week?

Question 4:
In planning to do what i have stated above, what PCT will i need?

I know it is a lot of questions, but i want to be informed so i can get the best results and know what to expect.

i am 6ft tall, 187lbs, i will train 5 nights per week, with 2 cardio sessions per week and a couple of long walks in the evening per week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Q1= take the same each week & each shot. Dont pyramid
Q2= you lost me with this question
Q3= All cycles should be based with testosterone. If this is your first cycle, I suggest that you take ONLY tetsosterone at 400-500mg for 10 weeks.
Q4= For PCT you will need Nolvadex or Clomid.

Im not trying to flame you, but you really need to read up more before taking a cycle. Know what you should be taking, know how much and for how long. Know what your PCT will be and when and how long to take it. You can find all this info in threads here, or feel free to ask if you cant find it.