©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Ranking Chart

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This chart ranks steroids in different categories from 1 - 10.
1 is the lowest - weakest and 10 is the highest - strongest.

Attachments

• steroid ranking chart.jpg
    steroid ranking chart.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 2,195

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What do you mean Aqua?

I believe he is referring to a source reference to confirm the number rankings.

Aqua, this is the same grid that has floated around the boards since the mid to late 90s. No reference in circulation anymore that I am aware of?

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I believe he is referring to a source reference to confirm the number rankings.

Aqua, this is the same grid that has floated around the boards since the mid to late 90s. No reference in circulation anymore that I am aware of?

Yeah that's what I meant :)
Okey, don't you think some of the stuff like halo and winny are a little misleading?
And the ability to keep gain between testo e,propp and susp is kind of a big difference as well :confused:

Dano44

Feb 2, 2013
This is really some great information to have on hand. Appreciate you taking the time to post the chart. Dano

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Yeah that's what I meant :)
Okey, don't you think some of the stuff like halo and winny are a little misleading?
And the ability to keep gain between testo e,propp and susp is kind of a big difference as well :confused:

The quicker the gains....the harder it is to keep them. thats why susp is a lower score than cyp or enan.

I have seen this years ago. just cpl more things added

thanks anasci

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Why does insulin get such a high side effect rating? I have found it safe and easy to use.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Unless I am just clueless, I can't fine Tbol on here. Maybe I just don't know enough, but was wondering where it would fall on this chart.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Unless I am just clueless, I can't fine Tbol on here. Maybe I just don't know enough, but was wondering where it would fall on this chart.

Sorry we missed this question, turinabol is similar to dianabol
without the water retention..its a drug used by field and track people if that helps..ive never used it but someone will chime in..ib
Id do 50mg day..imo