©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

paranoid while on gear?

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
I know people who get some anxiety when on tren,but I wouldn't call it paranoia.

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
it messes with your hormone levels and that can spell diff things for diff people.

fairplay

May 5, 2011
I never got paranoid from gear, but I saw people who behave strangely during their cycle...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
First time posting here in awhile :)

Paranoia and anxiety can be the same thing. Sure when most are feeling anxious they are just feeling uneasy, uncomfortable and stress out etc. But many who are anxious also get paranoid about many things. They might think soneone is talking about them. They may have thoughts of loved ones dying or being harmed.

Gavin it can happen on anything as everyone reacts differently. But I am guessing your either on Eq or Tren.

Maybe your not on eq but it is so common as anxiety can be caused in sensitive individuals due to Eq's effect on GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. The best way to combat this is simply not taking it. I can't take Eq... don't wanna play with fire. I used it at 300mg per week the other month and I got terrible anxiety so simply stopped it. Smaller daily doses such as 50mg per day would help greatly but it's up to you.

The same steps can be taken with tren. Tren is so strong and has such a pronounced effect on the androgen receptor. Sensitive individuals in regards to many things (anxiety, aggression etc) need to be careful with tren. Some simply can't take it... everyone is different.

Let us know what your taking so we can help you out best we can.