©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need advice from girls

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
Hi girls, I want some advice for building shoulders up..my problem is that sometimes end up pulling my neck muscles and this is make me to miss the gym a few days to recuperate, so I avoid to train my shoulders. What can be a good start for me? Also, what arm wo do you do that really improves the look of your arms?

minnie

May 4, 2011
Hi girls, I want some advice for building shoulders up..my problem is that sometimes end up pulling my neck muscles and this is make me to miss the gym a few days to recuperate, so I avoid to train my shoulders. What can be a good start for me? Also, what arm wo do you do that really improves the look of your arms?

Which exercises pull your neck muscles? What rep ranges are you using now ?Military press would be a good start.

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I usually do 3 sets of 12s on everything or pyramiding. Lateral raises usually pull my neck muscles. I'll stick to high reps and low weights but which exercises? What's the mil press?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
3 sets of 12 will be fine. Start off using a light weight and increase the weight that you use each week gradually.
military press alone will be enough for your shoulders for now.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I usually do 3 sets of 12s on everything or pyramiding. Lateral raises usually pull my neck muscles. I'll stick to high reps and low weights but which exercises? What's the mil press?

I have you tried stretching before workouts? Maybe some deep tissue massage?