©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help

Big_Alecs

Oct 24, 2011
I have finished my cycle, second cycle of dbol and sus.My fisrt cycle was deca and sus. I have gained only a half a stone, but this is not the big problem. the real problem is that I have lost everything I gained.i am using nov and clomid for pct but has no impact in helping me to keep gains..Can someone recommend a good bulking cycle and something for pct that will help me keep my gains?

track36

May 11, 2011
I have finished my cycle, second cycle of dbol and sus.My fisrt cycle was deca and sus. I have gained only a half a stone, but this is not the big problem. the real problem is that I have lost everything I gained.i am using nov and clomid for pct but has no impact in helping me to keep gains..Can someone recommend a good bulking cycle and something for pct that will help me keep my gains?

How your diet and training regime looks?I never heard about losing much weight from using deca/dbol. we need more info about you..

eric.o

Oct 4, 2010

did you slack off the workout and eating when you finished the cycle? need more info

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
You gained only water and no real muscle!

you need more than nolav/clomid for pct HCG is a must!

woods78

Apr 22, 2011

I think he has already reached his genetic limit and thus any gains he make above his current weight with gear will be lost when he comes off :)

ohpack

May 4, 2011
presuming that your gear was legit, then it has to be your diet and training. Post a typical days diet and what exactly your pct consisted of..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

No he doesn't. You think cos he didn't take more for pct thats why he has lost everything. Sure periodic HCG injections during his cycle would have helped recovery and it may not been as bad. Although I think your water comment is likely spot on.

No one can state the reason for this... it could be anything. Most likely your diet... or lack of food.

It may well be you done your first cycle and never recovered properly and jumped back on and now you have crashed hard and have lost everything.

What did you take for pct? They might have been bunk. Although I know many who never use pct's and they do just fine (usually taper down).

Do you know your natural test levels before doing your cycles?

Please provide more info and we can try and help you out. But it looks like a trip to the docs might be needed.

Your mentality of just jumping back on shows alot. Please provide your diet from the past few months and please be honest. Thanks

rennybig

May 9, 2011
I think losing gains after a cycle is as much a mental thing as anything else.If you keep your diet and training the same you can limit some of those losses. The number one thing is to try and keep a positive attitude.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
someone told me that clenbuterol can help keep gains also. how true is that?

Some truth in that statement. It is not needed however. Lots of good food will do a much better job at keeping your gains. Lots of good fats to help wit your hormones... coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, eggs etc.

Good nolva should be enough after a 10 week cycle. Periodic HCG. Aromasin can be useful. Even herbal products such as tribulus are good after the nolva to give you a good boost.

philll

May 10, 2011
Clen has anti-catabolic properties and is therefore something used along with pct to help stave off muscle loss, but like above It is not needed however.Nolva/clomid aid in the restoration of natural test production which is essential for keeping gains.