AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Equipoise?
Old
  (#1)
bas65
AnaSCI MEMBER

Equipoise? - 10-25-2011, 09:38 AM

Can I use Equipoise without Test or just alone? If so with what? With a proper diet and training what kind of results can you expect?

Old
  (#2)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 10-25-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas65 View Post
Can I use Equipoise without Test or just alone? If so with what? With a proper diet and training what kind of results can you expect?
I wouldnt use it alone. Combined with some testosterone though and you will have a nice cycle if you do it right.

Old
  (#3)
tonys12

10-26-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas65 View Post
Why don't you want to use test whit Eq ?

Old
  (#4)
edgar15

10-27-2011, 02:20 AM

Actually, test is one of equipoise 's metabolites. almost all my buddies have run it alone without problems.

Old
  (#5)
ruler23
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-28-2011, 07:11 AM

you will see better far gains with test but what dose of eq?

Old
  (#6)
PRIDE
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

10-28-2011, 12:48 PM

EQ can be used alone, although your gains will be minimal at most.

There is no real benefit to running EQ by itself. I would suggest the same as others have said above, add some Test.

Old
  (#7)
MPMC

10-29-2011, 12:42 AM

First off what are your stats and cycle history? You havent told us anything about yourself.

Old
  (#8)
harrison

10-29-2011, 06:32 AM

I know people who have run it alone and said they did okay. I won't run anything without test .

Old
  (#9)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

10-29-2011, 06:51 PM

All this test is needed is rubbish. Sure everyone is different and I always recommend using a maintenance level of test. I am just at the start of my progression. My pic is ok but nothing special. I am 10 pounds heavier now and more toned. I am using 750mg deca and 300mg test. Currently 6ft2 243 pounds fairly lean.

Test is cheap and ok... bloats the fuck out of you though. 750mg test = moonface for me but sure it is good.

Obviously this is just for converstion purposes and everyone is different. But I do find many who say high test is needed have always used it in every cycle. Most nations (bodybuilders) on the planet use little test.

1g test vs 1g deca... no competition in my eyes
1g test vs 1g tren... tren is the best thing ever but I don't take it now
Masteron the same outcome

I am not saying test is bad... it's great. But eq alone is a great cycle (not if prone to anxiety though). I know someone on 1.5g Eq and 300mg test and he is loving it more 2g test with extra bits... this is a big dude so thats explains the dosage. Everyone is different so find out what works for you. Many will like test the most. I would personally recommend never going above 600mg and using anabolics such as deca, primo etc as your other source. 1g test... go with 500mg test and 500mg deca.... same if you do 600mg go with 300mg of each. Hey do what you want just trying to show another way. I have put many on this way and they all prefer it.

I have started this method and well with proper diet I am confident I am gonna reach 260 ripped in the next 2 years.

Mpressmc is spot on as usual... can you provide stats please as we can help you out better that way.

For a first cycle 300mg Eq per week would be plenty.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#10)
rocco-x

10-30-2011, 03:02 PM

i still can't see where guys say even small amounts of test bloat them p.i've gone as high as 2gm/wk of cyp with no problems except some nipple soreness.out of all the inj aas i would say eq's the safest to run solo but for how long/you'd have to run it longer than usual to see decent results imho.i'm on it now-sust 1gm/wk/deca 6-700mg/wk and eq 6-700mg/wk.this is my 2nd month of eq so i'm just starting to notice the thin skin vascularity.i guess i'm lucky in that i get next to no sides with any aas,except deca/eq at high doses.deca dick and anxiety being the most.tren,shit,at 75-100mg/ed i only got some nipple problems.a bit of dostinex knocked that right out.now i only take 100mg 3x/wk with better results along with water based test susp eod.that's for my spring thing...

Old
  (#11)
private

10-31-2011, 06:33 AM

I heard a lot of people swearing by 12 weeks at least EQ cycle to see significant gains..