©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Doses

spencey

May 13, 2004
I am new to all this stuff and was wondering if anyone could guide me a bit. I want to start taking Growth but am not sure how best to take it. I am a cyclist so I dont want it for the size just the strength and recovery from hard training. I weigh 10 stone. Thanks for any help you can give me.

P

pincrusher

since you are a cyclist im going to assume that you may get tested for steroids and that is why you want to use growth hormone. a typical daily dosage of growth hormone runs betweem 4-6iu per day. it is best taken in the am or early afternoon but do not take it at night because your body produces its own peak gh levels while you sleep and you dont want to interfere with that process.
if testing is not an issue for you, then i would recommend taking anavar for your needs. anavar is a great strength and endurance steroid and you would be pleasantly surprised at the differences it can make for you in relatively short amount of time. my wife takes anavar and it has made a tremendous difference for her and she also is a cyclist though not competitively.

spencey

May 13, 2004
What would the anavar dose be and how long would that stay in my system If I was to get tested (urine not blood). Is Anavar a toxic Steroid?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I had a look at the HGH article on the forum...apparently it "builds muscle beyond your genetics capabilities"....in that case, i would rather use it, once i can not build anymore.......when i have reached my limit according to my genetics...don't you think??

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
I had a look at the HGH article on the forum...apparently it "builds muscle beyond your genetics capabilities"....in that case, i would rather use it, once i can not build anymore.......when i have reached my limit according to my genetics...don't you think??
gh does seem to benefit the older user when taken in lower dosages but when taken in high amounts everyone can benefit from it. i think some of its populatity comes from the fact that their is no test for it right now so atheletes can take it even in heavily tested sports.
when combined with your natural gh production you can acheive amazing things with gh. just make sure you take it in the am and early afternoon and not at night when your bodies natural levels are at their peak

spencey

May 13, 2004
Thanks for all your help but I have another question. So I buy my HGH and they are say 4000IU bottles. I mix with the solution then does it mean to take 4IU i have to take the lot. Is it the same for the 16IU strenght, I mix it and only want 4IU so do I only take a quarter of it?

I have never done this before so please excuse my ignorance.

P

pincrusher

spencey said:
Thanks for all your help but I have another question. So I buy my HGH and they are say 4000IU bottles. I mix with the solution then does it mean to take 4IU i have to take the lot. Is it the same for the 16IU strenght, I mix it and only want 4IU so do I only take a quarter of it?

I have never done this before so please excuse my ignorance.
the mixing of gh will depend on how much of the actual powder you get and how much bacteriostatic water you mix with it.
in your example if you are mixing 1ml of water with the 4iu of gh powder then a full slin pin would equal 4iu. if you mix 1ml of water with the 16iu kit then you are correct that 1/4 of the slin pin would equal 4iu. as an example jintropin kits come as 100iu or 200iu kits. in the 100iu kit you get 10 vials of the gh powder with each = to 10iu. you also get 10 amps of bacteriostatic water with each amp containing 1ml. most slin pins will hold 1ml of fluid in them and will either have 100 lines or 50 lines on the side. mine have the 100 lines so 10 lines on the pin would = 1 iu of gh after it is mixed. the 200iu kits do not come with the water but instead have 20 vials of gh. i could mix each 10iu vial with as much water as i wanted but must remember that however much water i use i must divide that by 10 to give me my amount of fluid needed per iu of gh.