©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca Water/Oil-based effectiveness?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
just a smal q, what is the active time and duration of Deca Water-based, and Deca Oil-based?? I mean which gets activated the quickest, and how long does it last....ie 1x 2mil Amp

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
chris 1 said:
Where are you getting water base deca from I never heard of that? Is it a UG lab. I think it would depend on the ester in it. I have seen water base primobolan it has a {acetate ester} and oil base primobolan has a {enanthate ester}. The Acetate ester is quick into the system and leaves the system quick so you need to shoot at least EOD. The enanthate ester takes time to get into the sytem and stays longer so you need less shots like twice a week.
It comes from Switzerland...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Well, it was a 100mg/ml vial ( 2 mil )....A friend shot me to ease my shoulder pain....i wasn't planning it to be on a cycle....The shot i had was about 8 hours ago, and i can tell you, within about 2 hours, i could already feel a diff. I feel better ( mentally ) and my pain is virtually gone...( the guy is a medic ) :)

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
chris 1 said:
Well if they have the same ester in it I would think it would not mater wich one you took. If the are both Nandrolone Decanoate then they should have the same ester so they should be the same drug just in differnt solutions. But I think the water base deca is probably DECA BASE or Is made with an acetate ester you would have to find out wht ester is in them to know how much to shoot.

this is correct the ester attached to it determinse its half life and active life

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Shit ppl, now i'm sceptical....i've searched the whole net for water based Deca, and came up with nothing.....hope i wasn't ripped off :(