©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check out my fourth cycle!

SRg666

Oct 28, 2011
week 1-12 sustanon 750mgs per week….
week 1-8 tren ace 50 mgs ed
week 1-4 anadrol 100 mgs ed
14-18 pct
how it looks like for someone with this stats: 26 6'1 240lbs?
thanks

gavin

May 6, 2011
Looks pretty good for me, I would run the tren for 10 weeks if the sides are not bad..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Looks good to me. I would keep the tren at 8 weeks. I would start your pct 3 weeks after your last inject (but 2 is fine). What you using for pct?

SRg666

Oct 28, 2011
yes, i will use the sus eod, that's how i ran my sus only cycle, 7cc every other day..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Your gonna run tren a ed for 10 weeks for your first cycle using it. What you gonna do for your 2nd run? Tren at 200mg for a 1st timer will do amazing things if it is real tren.

I am nothing special (far from it) but can I see pics of the guys recommending tren ed for 10 weeks. Seriously you all must have amazing physiques. Not being funny... I put a mate on tri tren at 200mg for 8 weeks and he transformed... couldn't believe my eyes. Sure he must have responded well but tren can be that good. Let's see your physiques... thanks.

By the way tren a at 50mg per day would be excellent... use an insulin pin (27g) you will appreciate this advice a few weeks in.

Just adding please don't think I am being a dick. I think I have seen one of you (could be getting confused) and you looked great. Plus even if you all look great that doesn't mean your advice is right. I just asked for the OP. Reason being if you do tren for 10 weeks and your looking good and you recommend that he knows it is from someone who has tried and tested it. Of course 10 weeks is great... 12 is better. But for a 1st time tren user I think 50mg ed for 10 weeks is excessive... good luck with the recovery. Like I said loads on here look great so what they do works. But many are also in bad shape and take large amounts and eat shite and look bad. Hey do what you want I am just trying to watch out for you. More tren = more results. I don't mind if you wanna do 200mg tren per day as long as it's right for you... 1st timer should start of low.

Last edited: