©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug testing-How long does gear stay in system

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Just curious on how long gear will usually stay in your system? When doing a drug test, ex... at work, will they know I'm on it or do they specificly have to test for it.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
oh crap. i plan to be a Probation Officier when i get out of college (criminal justice major), do they test for that too? if they do im fucked i guess. :(

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
I dont think they look for steroids You are safe. They test for THC, Cocain, Opium, and Methanphedamine. Unless maybe it is for law enforcement. What do you do for a living.

Even in law enforcement jobs they don't USUALLY test. I'm sure there are a few exceptions. The tests are extremely expensive. You have to understand why companies test for rec drugs. Statistics show that employees who use rec drugs are more likely to call out sick, get injured on the job, steal from their employer, and fail to report violations of policy that other employees are committing. They could care less if you smoke marijuana in your off time, what they are looking for is employees who will cost them money instead of make them money.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If you want to know detection times for steroids use a google search for "Steroid Detection Times" normally you'll get alot of results with tables showing each steroid and length of time in the system. I would give you some websites but i don't want to promote other boards :)

P

pincrusher

here is some 1/2 life and detection times guides for ya copied from the site i mod at:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drug Half lives

Arimidex 2.5 days
Anadrol 7-15 hours
Anavar 9 hours
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Dianabol 4.5 hours
Femera 2 days
Halotestin 9-10 hours
Nolvadex 5-7 days
Primobolin 5-7 days
Stanazol 9 hours (oral)
Suspension 2-3 hours

Ester Half-life

Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylprop 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 10.5 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptonoate 10.5 days
Enathate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecylenate - one carbon atom longer than decanoate
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Detection times for AAS

Anavar 3 weeks
Anadrol 2 months
Andriol 1 week
Clenbuterol 4-5 Days
Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) 18 months
Dianabol 5 weeks
Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) 12 months
Ephedrin 6-10 Days
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecyclenate) 4-5 months
Halotestin 2 months
Primobolin Depot 4-5 weeks
Proviron 5 weeks
Sustanon 3 months
Test cypionate 3 months
Test enanathate 3 months
Test Propionate 2-3 weeks
Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
be back to normal in days
Tremolon Acetetate 4-5 weeks
Winstrol oral (Stanazol) 3 weeks
Winstrol inj (Stanazol) 2 months .

Factors which influence the detection times

Metabolism
Fluid intake
Tolerance to the drug
Frequency of intake
Duration of intake
Body fat
Potency of drug
Dosage

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They actually have cheap tests out now for AAS. Im sure the quality sucks, but you can get a basic AAS test done at a lab for $69 now. Swell huh!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ronnier38930 said:
I thought those test were hundreds of bucks ??
They are. If I'm not mistaken, the tests that Tee is refering to tests for one steroid at a time and you have to tell them which steroid you are looking for.
The steroid tests the testing committees use test for a wide range of steroids and you don't have to tell them anything.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Actually, they said they will test for all the popular brand steroids, from testosterone to deca. I dont know how good a test you can get for $69, but it cant be too good. Many of the gyms around here are utilizing this company to test its employees. If anyone really cares, I can dig around the house to find the literature from the company and let you all know who they are. I do remember that their samples are shipped to Vegas for testing and they do a air test as well as a urine.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i can't imagine buisnesses in general testing for steroids.....except for a gym. It just doesn't seem like a mainstream drug to worry about around the office.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
We have random drug testing but it is the cheap kind where you piss in a cup and th nurse shakes it a little. If it turns a certian color then your hot for one of the substances. I am sure it is for crack, THC, bla, bla, bla !!!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
Wasup every one im new to this forum, i signed up to gain some knowledge about the best roids to take, i am a current highscool athlete, preparing for my last football season, and i wanna make a splash, any info ona good stack that isnt detectable for long, and a good reliable place to buy some gear would be greatly apreciated
thanx guys

W

wolfyEVH

Diesel said:
Wasup every one im new to this forum, i signed up to gain some knowledge about the best roids to take, i am a current highscool athlete, preparing for my last football season, and i wanna make a splash, any info ona good stack that isnt detectable for long, and a good reliable place to buy some gear would be greatly apreciated
thanx guys

here we go........bro, you are in high school......you shouldn't even be thinking of steroids until your are at least 21 years old. If you have been to other boards before, you should know that asking for sources is a BIG no no......giving advice about steroids to high school kids is a no no.......steroids are not going to make you a better football player.....yeah you may get a bit faster and a stronger, but you'll still have the same skills...steroids are NOT for those who are under 21 years old...you already have enought testosterone in your body right now....if you think you're done growing, you are wrong.....HOWEVER, we'd be happy to put up a diet and training routine for you though...give us some stats (weight, height, how long u been training, etc)

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ight, sorry bout the questions, ive never been on these type of forums befor, but i guess its kinda common sense. besides that football is a physical contact sport, and unless you play QB RB reciver, or a DB, strength speed and explosiveness is king, i play middle linebacker, and have been for longer than most people so im set on the skills, but a diet and training program would be greatly apriciated, im 6,2 i weigh 235, and have been training for 2 years now, the only reason i have been thinking about taking roids is i belive that i am a hard gainer, i have a hell of a time adding strength, and ive talked to many coaches and college players about it, and once i go to college ill end up taking them any way, so figured why not right? but anyway once again im sorry for asking everyone bout that shit, but ive been brought up ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

W

wolfyEVH

what does your diet look like every day??? thats the key to getting big and strong

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i take NO2 Creatine Ethyl ester, and Protein for supplements, NO2 works great for me but that shit gets expensive

W

wolfyEVH

Diesel said:
my coaches tell me to eat everything in sight basically

that doesn't really help.....tell us exactly what you eat everyday.....how many grams of protein carbs and fats are you consuming? how much water??? do u drink, smoke, do drugs????

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
alright, i eat on average 4 meals a day, out of my shakes im getin about 120- 140 grams of protein per day, plus whatever i eat during the day, with school, football, and wokr i dont have that much time to calculate stuff, since i work out hard as hell and do cardio every other day i try to get as many carbs as possible, i consume about 80- 100 ounces of water a day. i dont do any drugs or smoke, ocasionally, and imean rarely i drink wit some of my boys but thats it