©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test and deca

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm sure this was asked before but here it is again. Can you shoot test e and deca in one shot 2x ew? If so what is the best guage pin to shoot and draw?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
I'm sure this was asked before but here it is again. Can you shoot test e and deca in one shot 2x ew? If so what is the best guage pin to shoot and draw?

Yes you can inject Testosterone Enanthate and Deca in the same shot. I personally would do 500mgs test ew and 400mgs of deca ew. I've read that 23 gauge 1 inch needles are best for oil and 25 gauge are best for water.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
Yep, I'm getting ready to shoot test c and EQ in the same needle. I use a 23g for everything. I'm too impatient to wait on a 25.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i've used a 23g and the 25g and i didn't notice any difference when it comes to injecting only when drawing out obviously because of the size.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I've never tried injecting in my bi's......i suppose it more sore than glutes??

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Robin Hood said:
I've never tried injecting in my bi's......i suppose it more sore than glutes??
Its more veins in the bicep, and more nerves. I hit nerves almost everytime I inject in my bicep and shoulder. its kinda funny when I hit them, the arm start moving by itself lol guess Im doing it wrong/going too deep or something.. Doesnt hurt more, but its harder to get the needle all the way in.

Test and deca can be taken in one shot as answered before. How about test and parabolan? Can that be taken in one shot?

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
Its more veins in the bicep, and more nerves. I hit nerves almost everytime I inject in my bicep and shoulder. its kinda funny when I hit them, the arm start moving by itself lol guess Im doing it wrong/going too deep or something.. Doesnt hurt more, but its harder to get the needle all the way in.

Test and deca can be taken in one shot as answered before. How about test and parabolan? Can that be taken in one shot?

why couldn't it? all oil based steroids can be taken together