©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca/tren cycle

shapy

Nov 7, 2011
any advices, ideas,warnings about a deca/tren cycle?
I was thinking at 300deca and 100tren per week. I ask about test to go with deca but I can't find at my guy. So??

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Stats, cycle history, etc.?

Read the stickies in this forum and you should learn a lot.

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
I was thinking at 300deca and 100tren per week. I ask about test to go with deca but I can't find at my guy. So??

terrible cycle. post your stats.

rennybig

May 9, 2011
deca or tren should never be run without test .
what were your gains like on the first cycles , and did you have any problems with reduced sex drive?

GBtom

May 9, 2011
how much did you gain on each cycle , and how much of the gains did you keep?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Firstly test doesn't need to be run as a base at all... internet crap. Sure you should have some in there for libido etc.

My pic is not good but ok... anyway been on 750mg deca and 300mg test and I am 15 pounds heavier than that pic and in better condition (6ft 2 242 pounds). I was on the opposite and was puffy and moonfaced. My libido is high and I feel great. I use an anabolic as my base and add test when needed. Sure high test can be great too... as long as you have GH in your blood. As I have just started GH for the first time at only 2IU not gonna up the test till that is more 5IU.

Although I am puzzled why you would run deca and want to maintain weight. Were you 'cutting'... trying to lose bodyfat whilst increasing lean muscle, thus, stay about the same weight.

You don't need tren at your stats. What are you trying to do? What are your goals?

Look into test and masteron, test and anavar etc.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus

Deca and Tren are both 19-Nor compounds and should never be run together. You really should do your research better, because you could seriously fuck up your liver with that mix. Even if you were running some major liver protection alongside those two, I still wouldn't risk it. 100mg of Tren a week is a silly amount anyway, and you should be taking double that amount minimum if you actually want results. 200mg a week isn't a big amount, and you'd have no significant side problems with that.

I'm not sure how experienced you are, but it sounds like you might be a novice, in which case I'd leave the Tren for later when you're a bit more roid-savvy. If it's a case of wanting a 'stronger' cycle, maybe think of running an oral 'kickstarter' alongside deca and some form of test and stepping up the amounts within sensible limits. Dbol would be a good oral choice because, like the Tren, I'd leave the Anadrol for a later date.