©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test prop winny cycle

Thomas23

Nov 10, 2011
how long do you think is recommend to stay on a test prop/winny cycle?Also what dosage should I take each at and what kind of pct ? 190lbs, 5'11", join the gym @6 days a week.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
how long do you think is recommend to stay on a test prop/winny cycle?Also what dosage should I take each at and what kind of pct ? 190lbs, 5'11", join the gym @6 days a week.

What does your cycle history look like?

There are plenty of stickies in this forum that you could read through to find the answers you're looking for. You need to research, guys post this stuff up there to help you out, not themselves!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

How old are you? Also how many cycles have you done in the past? Stats would help us critique something for you.

breck48

Apr 29, 2011

i'd go with 50mg winny , 100mg prop eod for 608 weeks. and for pct i'd go with 50mg clomid ed and 20 mg nolva ed1000 mg tribulus

doodoop

May 11, 2011

shot winny twice daily every 9 hours would be best...the prop can ge injected every other day, stick with test first to see how your body responds, however, thats alot of shots is this is your first cycle.

Thomas23

Nov 10, 2011
shot winny twice daily every 9 hours would be best...the prop can ge injected every other day, stick with test first to see how your body responds, however, thats alot of shots is this is your first cycle.

Thanks alot. Not a bag idea with starting with just test prop without the winny. How many mg would I have to EOD and how long ? And what about PCT?

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
If I were you, I save my gear, of course if you already bought it and I just get some test e and shoot 500-600 mgs one a week.
I think you don't know how your body is going to react to either of those compounds. Just take Test E and take 40 mgs of D-Bol for 5 weeks ed .