©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My First Cycle!!

DanBr

Nov 20, 2011
I'm looking for some suggestion for my first cycle. I was adviced to run a cycle of Deca and Winny but I don't know for how long is recommend, 8,10 or 12. My goal is to pun some mass and cut a little. I'm 29 5'6 and 165lbs, but I dont know about my BF, any suggestion will be very appreciate. Thanks

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
You heard wrong. I would not do a deca /winny cycle. How long have you been training ?

8mm

Aug 9, 2011
I agree with xxxl. I think you may be able to gain naturally with good training and diet . Eat more.

Apr 22, 2011
You should start with a test only cycle to see how your body reacts and getting used to injecting.

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
You should start with a test only cycle to see how your body reacts and getting used to injecting.

Yeah, stay away from deca /winny and run test for your first cycle , also, try nolvadex for pct.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Why not just do your own research first? It amazes me how some guys are so lazy they depend on people on the internet to tell them what drugs to take and how to dose them. Everybody wants to be spoonfed these days.