©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Truth?

BOx

Nov 23, 2011
How true is that if you heat up the Test before you shoot under hot water it will be less painful?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
How true is that if you heat up the Test before you shoot under hot water it will be less painful?

I always warm up the syringe under hot water once I load the Test. It isn't as thick when injecting, which would make it less painful to inject because it flows smoother.

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
I use a blow dryer or warm tap water, do not get the needle wet with water.

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
Truth i find heating it helps some. Definitely makes it easier to draw it in the needle.

BOx

Nov 23, 2011
when you heat it up it will only help injecting the oil into muscle, not needle going into muscle, right?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Well, yeah...I wouldn't say it even hurts though...I can just feel it...That's all.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Well, yeah...I wouldn't say it even hurts though...I can just feel it...That's all.

I agree, it will not effect the way you feel the pin piercing the skin. But unless you have some heavily built up scar tissue around the injection area, the pain should be minimal.

bryan

Dec 20, 2009
when you heat it up it will only help injecting the oil into muscle, not needle going into muscle, right?

if you are using the right gauge needle you shouldnt even feel the needle going in. stick it in fast . not slow.

Gallope

Banned
Nov 30, 2011
I always warm up the syringe under hot water once I load the Test. It isn't as thick when injecting, which would make it less painful to inject because it flows smoother.

Great advice... I liked it.... It is really useful...!

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
I always warm up my amps when I draw them. Makes them easier to draw and easier to massage into the muscle once injected.