©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust and Fina cycle

john55

Nov 28, 2011
What do you think ?
Sustanon: 250mg a week for 8 weeks
Fina: 75mg a day for 6 weeks
For my first cycle.What should I run for post cycle, also with a good diet, what type of gains should I expect?

platt00

May 4, 2011
Fina is not for beginners, but drop the fina, up the test to 500mg if you want.For post cycle use clomid.

danny

May 11, 2011
What do you think ?
For my first cycle.What should I run for post cycle, also with a good diet, what type of gains should I expect?

Why are you choosing fina rather than a test/eq or test/deca combo?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
What do you think ?

Wow, think that's the worst first cycle I've ever seen. Don't know who's advised you on that, but I'd start disregarding their suggestions in future. 525mg a week of Tren for a first cycle? There are people who've been on roids for years who don't go that high. According to some sites, the maximum weekly dose should be 600mg, so you're not far from the maximum on a first cycle. Even if it was a typo and you meant 75mg every other day, Tren's still not a first-cycle roid. Plus, six weeks is too short anyway, even for Tren Acetate.

If you want to add something to your Test for a first cycle (and many will suggest that a first cycle should be Test only), add some Deca at, say, 200mg a week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What do you think ?

TREN/FINA is definitely not for a new comer to the AAS world. It's best reserved for the more experienced, advanced athlete.

john55

Nov 28, 2011
I was thinking of the finaject as a way of promoting alot of strength gains but now... 500mg of sust a week, and Dianabol sounds like the best option. Also, I need some help with clomid how much should I use and when?

brandon

May 11, 2011
I was thinking of the finaject as a way of promoting alot of strength gains but now... 500mg of sust a week, and Dianabol sounds like the best option. Also, I need some help with clomid how much should I use and when?

3 weeks after last sust shot. 300mg first day, 100mg for 10 days, and 50mg for the last 10 days.

private

May 10, 2011
Sust is more for later to all the diff esters and in order to get and maintain stable blood levels you have to inject every couple days. Personally I'd go with test E or Cyp.

track36

May 11, 2011
try test/eq you could throw fina in there for the last 6 weeks or the middle 6 weeks too if you like, if you are really looking for athletic type gains.