AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Two questions (cycle & new source??)
Old
  (#1)
rowingdude

Two questions (cycle & new source??) - 12-10-2011, 09:10 PM

Okay, so it's been a while since I've been here, life has a way of throwing you around its courses of peril. I have some questions before we get going with the winter cycle here!

First off, who are "roidgear.net"? The login for Alin.in works there too, so I presume it's the same group, are they reliable (heard stories)..

Next, I am going to be doing a winter fat loss cycle. My cardio will consist of rowing for 30 minutes to an hour every day for 15 weeks and doing martial arts and actual weights on top of that. My lifts will mainly be "olympic lifts" (dead lift, squat, bench press, and start getting into pullups). Near the end of the regime, I hope to be able to do several pull ups (never been able to do pull ups).

My cycle is what's getting me hung up. I am looking at a test/winstrol/hcg thing. I was thinking that I could modify "Newbie Silver" cycle, which is:

Weeks: 1-10: Test-E 500mg/week
Weeks: 1-10: HCG 300-500iu/week
Add:
Weeks: 1-10: Winstrol 50mg EOD (so I'd need 35 doses) (IIRC, this is sub-q)

Then have basic PCT of:
Weeks 11-13: Nolva and Clomid.

I'd probably buy more of both PCT drugs in case some badness began happening.

My diet will be planned on "loseit.com"..
I will be looking to drop about 20bs of body fat and hopefully put some muscle on, not looking for anything crazy (no big bulking)..

It's worth mentioning that this is my first cycle (ever) and the only reason I'm considering gear is because I have an injury that prevents the HIIT cardio I'm used to.

I hope someone can provide some constructive feedback to me!
Thanks all,
RD

Last edited by rowingdude; 12-10-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Old
  (#2)
rowingdude

12-22-2011, 06:25 PM

anyone?

Just wondering who has had success with RG.net

Old
  (#3)
Natast19

12-22-2011, 09:17 PM

Not that I'm a vet our anything but most will hit you up on you giving ur stats before they will give much advise so they know which way to point you and most well say 400 to 500 of test only as a1st cycle stop you know how ur body responds to one thing before you add in a 2nd compound