©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Two questions (cycle & new source??)

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Okay, so it's been a while since I've been here, life has a way of throwing you around its courses of peril. I have some questions before we get going with the winter cycle here!

First off, who are "roidgear.net"? The login for Alin.in works there too, so I presume it's the same group, are they reliable (heard stories)..

Next, I am going to be doing a winter fat loss cycle. My cardio will consist of rowing for 30 minutes to an hour every day for 15 weeks and doing martial arts and actual weights on top of that. My lifts will mainly be "olympic lifts" (dead lift, squat, bench press, and start getting into pullups). Near the end of the regime, I hope to be able to do several pull ups (never been able to do pull ups).

My cycle is what's getting me hung up. I am looking at a test/winstrol/hcg thing. I was thinking that I could modify "Newbie Silver" cycle, which is:

Weeks: 1-10: Test-E 500mg/week
Weeks: 1-10: HCG 300-500iu/week
Add:
Weeks: 1-10: Winstrol 50mg EOD (so I'd need 35 doses) (IIRC, this is sub-q)

Then have basic PCT of:
Weeks 11-13: Nolva and Clomid.

I'd probably buy more of both PCT drugs in case some badness began happening.

My diet will be planned on "loseit.com"..
I will be looking to drop about 20bs of body fat and hopefully put some muscle on, not looking for anything crazy (no big bulking)..

It's worth mentioning that this is my first cycle (ever) and the only reason I'm considering gear is because I have an injury that prevents the HIIT cardio I'm used to.

I hope someone can provide some constructive feedback to me!
Thanks all,
RD

Last edited:

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
Not that I'm a vet our anything but most will hit you up on you giving ur stats before they will give much advise so they know which way to point you and most well say 400 to 500 of test only as a1st cycle stop you know how ur body responds to one thing before you add in a 2nd compound