©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



clomid question

I'd start it three weeks after you end the deca/sustanon, and run it for four weeks because of the deca at 200mg for the first day and 50mg a day after that. If it was just sust, you'd only need three weeks, but deca needs the extra week.
 
21 days after your last deca and/or sust shot.
Can you post ur full cycle plan along with PCT, ur stats..?
 
I am 26, 6'2, 180 working out 3-4 times a week
I was thinking of 10 weeks, 250 sustanon, 200 deca a week and 30 mg dianabol throughout the day
so, you actually take clomid after the cycle, i also saw info where you start taking it 3 weeks into the cycle, what about that?
 
You should start with a test only cycle. Sustanon will be fine.. If you are using several compounds, you won't know what compound is causing any particular result.. Run the sust at 250mg every 5 days (350mgs a week) or 250mgs twice a week (500mgs a week).
 
Thanks, sounds reasonable. Also i will have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno. How can I recognise gyno? Also, when I should take it?
 
I am 26, 6'2, 180 working out 3-4 times a week
I was thinking of 10 weeks, 250 sustanon, 200 deca a week and 30 mg dianabol throughout the day
so, you actually take clomid after the cycle, i also saw info where you start taking it 3 weeks into the cycle, what about that?

You need more food . Diet is crucial and it is more important than all the gear in the world.