©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar gains

easyman

Dec 14, 2011
New here, still learn. I wonder what kinda of gains can you see on anavar at 40mg a day after 4 weeks in term of strength and hardness. Thanks

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
4wks is a short amount of time to be expecting major results with VAR. It is one of the safer orals on the market, which means it can be run for longer periods of time. I usually suggest running it for 10wks at 40-60mg/ed. You should see moderate, leaner gains while using ANAVAR. Also, if you are using it alone, I would suggest stacking it with Creatine.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
4wks is a short amount of time to be expecting major results with VAR. It is one of the safer orals on the market, which means it can be run for longer periods of time. I usually suggest running it for 10wks at 40-60mg/ed. You should see moderate, leaner gains while using ANAVAR. Also, if you are using it alone, I would suggest stacking it with Creatine.

Agreed!

Var(alone) was the first thing I ever touched. I had great gains with the creatine added and was very pleased. It was the first thing I ever touched though...If I were to do the same thing now, I wouldn't see as much as before.

8mm

Aug 9, 2011
If you eat enough you should be able to gain about a pound/week on 40mg/ox alone imo.
The biggest problem I have with ox is it kills my appetite after 3-4 weeks.